Tuesday 10 January 2012

Regional Training 8th January

I went to my first training on Sunday, and although not compulsory it is good form to take swaps to share with the other people.  I wanted to make enough to swap with everyone attending, so I was aiming for about 40.  I couldn’t bear the thought of making them all the same so decided to do a few different ones, alas I think I may have gotten carried away, see what you think.
I’m pleased I made a lot as there were so many lovely swaps made.

Hope you enjoyed seeing them as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been busy! loved them all especially the first one. Might steal your idea if you don't mind :-)
xxx

Crafty Little Becca said...

Of course I don't thats why I post them on here. :-)

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!