Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Stampin’ Up! mum’s Birthday Pressie

I can post the pictures of the birthday present that I made for my Stampin’ Up! mum, now that she has received it.  My ‘mum’ liked it and I hope you do too.
I purchased a blank kraft scrapbook/photo album and covered it with lots of Stampin’ Up! goodies. Most of the goodies are from the new mini catalogue that launched on the 4th. You can view it here, if you would like to place an order please email me – rebecca-davis@ukdesigners.org.
 DSCF0001   DSCF0002


I covered the album with Real Red DSP, then used a strip of Crumb Cake and shaped with the Scallop Border punch.  Then I used my favourite sheet out of a new pack of paper that will be available at the end of this month. The letters was stamped using Real red and Pool Party ink and Letter It Alphabet, available from the main catalogue.  I then placed lots of bling on the border and stamped on the ribbon and tied it around the album.

I will be back shortly with some more projects that I have been up to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!