Tuesday 17 January 2012

ILWS Simply Adorned Charm swap

I recently took part in a swap for the new charms that are available in the Spring Mini catalogue on the In Love With Stamping forum.  Here are my swaps, haven’t received any back yet but when I do I will post them on here.

DSCF0037


The rectangle charm measures 2.5 x 3.2 cm and the square one is 2.5 x 2.5 cm.
I used Crumb Cake as the base for both. The papers aren’t available yet but will be very soon.  The heart is punched from the new glimmer paper and I love it, the glitter stays put.  The butterflies were cut and embossed with the Beautiful wings embosslit only available to Stampin! Up! customers. The background behind the heart was embossed using the Perfect polka folder, again only available to Stampin’ Up! customers. The ‘Friend’ stamp is from the new ‘You’re a Gem’ set. The ‘hello’ is from the ‘Easy Events’ set in the main catalogue. The tag was cut out with the Jewerly tag punch. Then edged the butterfly one using a Lucky Limeade marker and added the pearls and rhinestone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!