Saturday 31 December 2011

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear

Hi fellow crafters,

I have been very bad at posting on here. December has passed by in a blink and I'm only just getting over a stonking cold that started a couple of days before Christmas. My husband thought it was great as I couldn't talk much due to my throat!! I just want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and hope you had an enjoyable time and Santa brought you lots of goodies, especially the crafting variety.  I have had a bit of time to craft whilst staying at my mums for Christmas, I will post photos early next week once back in Derby and settled back into normality. I hope you have a good New Years eve and wish you all the best for 2012. Will be back early next week with lots of photos, one of my New Years resolutions will be to post more often :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!