Friday 8 June 2012

Oh My!.....

Hello Folks,

First I must apologise for my absence, I knew it had been a while but not over a month. 

I have been busy crafting....maybe too much as I didn't leave time to come and tell you what I have been up to.

Firstly,  I think I will show you what the ladies did in my last class.....


The first card was a Jubilee themed card.  I had seen a similar one at regional training, sorry but I don't know who to give the credit to. It uses the Tea Shoppe stamp set from the new summer mini catalogue.  The second card was a Wedding themed one as the wedding season is upon us, it uses the new embossing folders, the fab new pleated ribbon (makes life so much easier) and the Love & Laughter stamp set, all from the new summer mini as well.

Normally I like to do a 3D item but instead this time we made gift card holders, as many couples ask for money for their Wedding gift.  Plus I never know what to buy the men in my life so I designed a manly gift card holder.  I hope you agree that it makes something that is sometimes a little impersonal into something a little special!





1 comments:

Sassy Stamper said...

Oh wow, totally love te Very British Tea Shoppe card! So very apt after all the goings on this year what witht he Jubilee and the Olympics!

The Father's Day gift card holder in on my "To CASE" list!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!