Wednesday 12 October 2011

Latest Cards - Stampin! up workshop

What was I saying about having more time to blog, how wrong could I have been. I have been trying to put some makes together in order to post them. For a start the weather has been pretty pants for taking photos and trying to find the time to finish my projects has been impossible. The first cards I'd like to share with you were produced at a card making workshop a couple of weekends ago. The designs were by a lady called Lindsey Mortimer, Lindsey is a Stampin! up demonstrator and all the products used was from that range. I did change a few design elements occasionally just to make them all a bit different.




 That's all I have to share with you.  Hopefully I will have time to make some more soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!