Saturday 31 March 2012

My last card class


Hello peeps,

Last weekend saw another class, this time it was based around the Cupcake stamp set and punch.  The ladies made 3 cards and two 3D items.  All items are made using Stampin' Up! supplies.

Heres a picture of them all together....


The cake shop card on the left is on a few blogs but I got my inspiration from Jules Japes.   The box in the background I cased from my Stampin' Up! Granny's, Monica Gale, blog.  It fits a small Easter egg in perfectly.  The small box at the front was also cased but from Meg Loven's blog.  The other two cards I designed.


The Word Window punch is used to make the canopy of the shop, this is where the sentiment is hung from.  Using the Create a cupcake stamp set and punch, 3 cakes are made and placed on card. 




This card is made using a 'Joy card', I have fallen in love with the Morning Mocha papers, soooo scrummy.  I snook in a little bit of bling with the cherry using the Glimmer paper.  It was also the first time I used the 'fork' technique to tie a bow.  As you can see it made a lovely little bow.




The above box is made using the Sizzix Scalloped Envelope for two of the sides and then card cut from a 12 x 12 sheet.




The box is made using the Sizzix Petal Cone die, and cutting the bottom of the cone off.




This card has a bookmark that the recipent can take off and use after the event.  The bookmark is made using the Sizzix Two Tags die.


Hope you have enjoyed taking a look, if you have and would like to have a go at getting crafty please feel free to contact me about future classes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!