Tuesday 28 February 2012

Last weekends card class


Hi, I haven't been around much and for that I am sorry but I have been busy crafting.  I just don't seem to be able to get the balance right between crafting and blogging.

Last weekend my card class was full and was very busy preparing for it.  It was based around the 'Beautiful Butterflies' Sizzix Embosslit but it turned into a full on Sizzix class.

The ladies made 3 cards, a useful tissue box, altered a tin and made a treat bag.  There was a little too much to be completed on the day but hopefully the ladies were all able to make sure they had completed the bits that allowed them to finish the projects off at home.


The main colours were Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade.  I used the free Sale-a-bration papers and the free 'Fresh Vintage' stamp set for the majority of the projects.

I think I will show you a closer look at the tissue box and tin.


The tissue box instructions came from 'Splitcoast stampers' designed by Diane Zechman amd I have altered the decoration.  Instead of a Spellbinders die I have used the decorative die out of the 'Lots of tags' set.  This tissue box can be done so many times using the basic instructions and then just customise the decoration depending on room/holiday it is going to be used for.

Also the Treat bag they made looked like this.



I hope you like the projects and pop back again soon.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely class. Rebecca takes the time to ensure that everything we need is ready to use. She is an excellent demonstrator who explains things really well. Always ready to help and offer advice. Loved the tissue bos which will make a great present. Many thanks Rebecca.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!