Sunday 6 November 2011

Christmas Card class part two

Hi,

I have finally got around to taking some photos of the cards I made at Linz's Christmas class part 2.


I enjoyed making the snow globe, just not sure how I'm gonna send it through the post yet!!


The card on the right is how the card was supposed to look ish but I made a booboo so I improvised on the design of the card on the left.


OMG, the wreath looks amazing but its fairly fiddly and time consuming to construct.


I do like the Stampin' Up! Dasher stamp and it was different having the snowflakes in a brown colour.


I'd looked at this stamp in the catalogue and though I liked it didn't really know what to do with it and wasn't really amazed with the sample they showed but I really love this card and its very simple to make.


I hope you like these cards, I'm not completely sure of the colours that we used but if you contact lindsey I'm sure she'd be only to happy to let you know.


Right its time for me to hit the sack so I get some sleep in before little one wakes me in the morning.  Hopefully I'll be back again soon.





1 comments:

Scrappy Katie said...

Love your cards, might steal some ideas ;-)

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!