Tuesday 22 November 2011

Hi folks, I've been missing in action. Since signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have been busy trying to organise my first first class, which will be held this Saturday.  Lots of leaflet distributing, that takes longer than you think it will especially with a 1 year old in tow.  Hopefully my goodies will arrive tomorrow then I will have to put my class together along with instructions for some newbies.  I'm nervous and excited about doing the class.  One thing I have managed to try since my last post is the curly paper wreath that I found on Chris Twings blog. (once you have followed the link you will need to scroll down to see it)


I absolutely love this wreath and will be making more of them.  Will hopefully be back soon with a sneak peek of my class makes before Saturday, if not I'll return with news how it went.

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!