Friday 3 February 2012

ILWS 12 for 2012 design challenge

Morning Folks,

I have decided to take part in this challenge set by Bekka Prideaux on In Love With Stamping.  I thought it would be a good way to try out new things, most of my cards always look the same.  January's challenge was new beginnings and to try and incorporate an oval.

Here is my card

Supplies:

Poppy Parade Card
Pool Party Card
Peach Parfait DSP
Very Vanilla Card
Everyday Enchantment DSP
Large Oval Punch
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Lots of Tags Sizzlet dies
You're a Gem stamp set
Soft Suede ink










I wasn't sure about it to start with but its growing on me.  Pop back every month to see my next challenge attempt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, they are all appreciated!